Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. *
Sunday and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. *
Monday, non-bank holiday, closed.
Annual closing days: 1 January, 1 May, 24 June and 25 December .
*Ticket office time ends 30 minutes before the museum closing time.
- Permanent exhibition:
- General admission: € 5
- Reduced admission fee: € 3,50
- Temporary exhibition:
- Admission: €2,20
- Reduced admission fee: €1,50
- Free admission with the ticket of the permanent exhibition
- People aged 16 to 29.
- People aged 65 and over.
- Unemployed or reduced pink card holders.
- Families with a maximum of two accompanying adults, on condition that at least one of them is one parent or the legal guardian. It is essential that at least one family member is under 16.
- Large family cardholders.
- Single-parent family cardholder.
- Holders of the Barcelona Library card and/or the BCN Cultural card.
- Holders of the Barcelona Card Express.
- In all these cases status must be accredited.
- First Sunday of each month from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Every Sunday from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Minors aged under 16.
- Duly accredited members of the ICOM (International Council of Museums).
- Duly accredited members of the Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya.
- Professional tourist guides carrying out their work.
- State and regulated sector teachers accredited by the director of their school.
- State and regulated sector teachers who accompany a group of students.
- Free pink card holders.
- People having the metropolitan pass of accompaniment of a disabled person.
- Duly accredited journalists.
- Holders of the BCN Card.
- Holders of Quadern Cultura.
- People enrolled in the registry Gaudir + BCN
- Combined ticket Museu Cultures del Món de Barcelona and Museu Egipci de Barcelona: € 12
- This ticket include admission to the Museu Etnològic de Barcelona.
Museu de Cultures del Món
Tel. 932 562 300
Arc de Triomf
45, 120, V15, V17 → Via Laietana - Argenteria
120 → Princesa - Montcada
39, 51, H14→ Parc de la Ciutadella - Pg. Picasso
14, 51, 59, H14, V15, D20→ Pla de Palau
39, 40, 42, 51, H16, B25, B20 → Pg. de Lluís Companys - Arc de Triomf
Pça. Ramon Berenguer el Gran, 1 amb Via Laietana
Av. de la Catedral, 6
c/ Comerç, 36
c/ Gombau, 24
Av. Marquès de l’Argentera, 1
Av. Marquès de l’Argentera, 19 (davant Estació de França)
The museum does not have a car park. The nearest car parks:
- Passeig del Born
- Plaça de la Catedral
- Avinguda Cambó
- Via Laietana
Enter with umbrellas or pointed objects.
Take photos with flash or tripod inside the exhibition rooms.
Consume food and drink.
Touch the works.
Enter with animals, except in the case of guide dogs.
We recommend putting mobile phones into silence mode.