- Group visits can only be made by prior booking.
- A group is considered as a minimum of 10 and a maximum 25 people. If the group is larger, it must be separated and enter at intervals of 15 minutes.
- Payment must be in advance and one sole payment for the whole group.
- One person responsible for every ten people of the group can have free entrance.
Access to the museum is limited to the individual public:
- Every Sunday afternoon from 3 to 8 p.m.
- The first Sunday of each month.
- Open Days: 12 February, 18 May and 24 September and those the museum stipulates.
Rules for receiving groups
- The group must arrive punctually at the time agreed. In case of lateness, you should inform the museum, by calling bookings at 932 562 300.
- In the case of being unable to make the visit, you should give at least 10 days’ notice in order to cancel it.
- When the group arrives at the museum, the person responsible for the group must enter to make the appropriate arrangements before the visit. When making the payment (payment in advance), this person must make a sole payment for the whole group.
- Throughout the visit, the person responsible must take charge of their group. They must endeavour to maintain an appropriate tone of voice during the visit to the museum, in order not to disturb the other visitors.
- It is not allowed to enter the rooms with rucksacks or bags. The belongings of the group can be left in the group cloakrooms. A cupboard is available for each group. The group leaves all the rucksacks together and the group collects them together. The head of the group is in charge of the key to the cupboard.
- The personnel of the rooms are there to facilitate the visit and solve any problem that may arise. We ask you to follow their instructions.
The Museum of World Cultures offers the possibility of private visits for groups outside the Museum opening times (8 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 8 p.m. to midnight from Tuesday to Sunday, and Mondays all day when not a bank holiday).
The price of the visit is €500 per group up to 25 people. This price will increase, as from person number 25, by the sum of €21.50 per person.
For more information and booking call 932 562 300 or write to